We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Wildscapes, Township and Homescapes, as well as Fishdom, Gardenscapes and Manor Matters. You already know how animations in these games look like and you can keep up with the quality?
We are looking for artists who are able to work on all stages of graphic assets – from the concept to the final rendering. Our games are well known for the highest quality of graphics and our 2D Artists are the ones working on setting and maintaining this level of quality. You will have a unique opportunity to create graphics for games that are currently under development.
- Creation of in-game graphics – some of which are characters, animals, environments, buildings, and other game-specific elements
- Learning and maintaining formed styles of specific projects in everyday work
- Interaction with other departments in the company
- You can find examples of our work here (pay great attention to Wildscapes art)
- Minimum 4 years of illustration experience
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
- Work experience with similar job positions
- Art portfolio close to the references above
- Great understanding of character and environment design (composition, anatomy, form, lighting, color etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team in high-intensity game development environment
- Elementary written and verbal skills in English
- Experience in 3D modelling is a plus, as well as some basics in 2D animation
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
- Video from PlayrixCON
- Interview with our CEO for Netokracija
- What do our colleagues say about us on Joberty? (we know this interests you the most)
- While you’re here – follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
- The ones that worked with Zombijana? That’s us! Find out what she said about us!
Are you looking for the information about salary? Search no further! Feel free to ask about the salary range for your dream position even before you enter the process.
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.
Web & Automation Programmer