We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Wildscapes, Township and Homescapes, as well as Fishdom, Gardenscapes and Manor Matters. You already know how animations in these games look like and you can keep up with the quality?
If you can add interesting motion to our art and make our games feel dynamic this is a perfect position for you! You will work on devising and implementing 2D animations for our games while taking special care to make them as beautiful, harmonious and optimized as possible.
- Planning and preparing visual references
- Importing and controlling the quality of animation assets
- Developing and continually improving the animations
- Exporting animations and importing them into the game
- Coordinating work with other teams and departments
- Compiling and presenting progress reports, as needed
- Excellent grasp of animation theory
- 3+ years experience in a similar job position
- Solid grasp of 2D animation software – preferably Adobe Animate
- Previous experience with Spine software is a plus
- Previous experience in working on casual games similar to ours is a big plus
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.
Web & Automation Programmer