We are Playrix RS, a subsidiary of Playrix, located in Serbia. Playrix is a leading developer of casual mobile games and creator of such hits as Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We’re looking for a creative problem solver to provide artistic and organizational leadership for Playrix RS’s first party titles. Our new Art Director has stunning experience in the gaming industry, preferably in free-to-play casual mobile.
- Participate in defining the project art style
- Organize and lead the Art team
- Keep the quality of Art work at highest level
- Create and monitor work processes and their efficiency, and implement continual improvements
- Develop existing human resources into hiqh quality specialists through mentoring, constructive feedback, carefully chosen workload
- Cooperate with the Producer in order to create and deliver Art vision
- Participate in the recruitment process for Art department: define team needs, conduct interviews, make hiring decisions, assist in developing a plan for hiring of top talents
- 5 years experience in a similar job position (experience as Art Director is preferable)
- Excellent understanding of the 2D/3D content production pipeline
- Excellent knowledge of artistic principles: composition, color, light
- The ability to give and receive critical and constructive feedback
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of trends in the gaming industry
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
- Video from PlayrixCON
- Interview with our CEO for Netokracija
- What do our colleagues say about us on Joberty? (we know this interests you the most)
- While you’re here – follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
- The ones that worked with Zombijana? That’s us! Find out what she said about us!
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to email@example.com. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.
Web & Automation Programmer