We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes and Manor Matters.
We are on a lookout for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our team! If you think that you can be a part of software development from the start, and express your opinion and ideas freely in order to deliver the best websites and innovative automation solutions, read on!
- Design and develop internal web applications for various usages
- Maintain Playrix RS website
- Define and implement automated program solutions aimed at increasing productivity of various departments of the company
- Application optimization
- Cross-platform optimization
- Writing testable and efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Applying design patterns and cutting-edge technologies
- Participating in technical design and code reviews
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation
- Solid knowledge of databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Solid knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipeline(Azure or Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Grasp of test-driven development concepts
- Solid knowledge of React.js
- Experience with Docker
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with security best practices is a plus
- Experience with linux distributions is a plus
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to email@example.com. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S Please send us your portfolio in a form of an online repository (Github etc.).