We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for technical artists to bring life into our characters and levels. You will animate characters, animals, plants, objects, buildings, interface, and other interactable objects. Your job includes close interaction with game designers, artists, and programmers finalizing the game assets and the game itself, creating a unique feel and look.
- Planning, preparing and creating various animations in 3D and/or 2D software and our engine and their integration
- Creating and optimizing visual effects for mobile games
- Connecting game elements and assets into one solid and tested structure
- Development and visualization of in-game effects and graphic content
- Interaction with other artists, game designers, and programmers
- Animation essentials: you are familiar with main animation principles and techniques, whether traditional or digital
- Experience in 3D and/or 2D animation software (Maya and Adobe Animate is a plus)
- Previous experience in game editors like Unity
- Tidiness and orderliness in everyday work and asset organization
- Good communication skills and will to transfer knowledge
- Experience with 3D modeling/rigging is a plus
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.