We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will organize one of our top project’s pipeline and tasks. Together with a team of professionals from all over the world, your organizational skills and ideas will bring to life hit games beloved by millions of players.
- Manage projects in close collaboration with the producer (pipeline, deadlines)
- Organize and assign tasks for a team of game designers, programmers, artists, technical artists and game testers
- Organize task time frames, plan the project’s tasks and oversee their quality in collaboration with the producer and other internal experts
- Ensure clear and regular communication of producers and development teams
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality product within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management tools, MS Office, Google Spreadsheets
- Knowledge in making projects roadmaps
- Knowledge in at least one Agile Methodology
- Experience in project/team leading
- In-depth knowledge and passion for Free-to-Play mobile games
- Expedited, pragmatic, able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Previous experience in video games industry
- Basic knowledge of game development production pipeline
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.