We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a well organized, communicative and responsible colleague to organize and support company operations by devising and implementing systems and supervising staff.
- Manage office supplies
- Manage company’s cafeteria supplies
- Communicate with various food & beverage establishments in regards to ongoing and future cooperation
- Organize building maintenance in cooperation with Maintenance Manager (repairs, ventilation and air conditioning systems maintenance, renovation and similar activities)
- Supervise maintenance manager
- Supervise housekeeping
- Cooperate with Event Manager, HR and Operations department for company’s internal and external events
- Prepare and track supplies budget
- Improve existing processes
- Experience in similar positions
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Previous experience in work management tools
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.