We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a narrative designer who will take part in the development of one of our top projects. Together with a team of professionals from all over the world, your ideas and vision will come to life and you will be able to create hit games beloved by millions of players.
- Development of a common game scenario
- Writing dialogues, descriptions and in-game texts
- Studying the story plot and coordinating it with visual assets and in-game locations
- Creating a high-quality gaming experience for players together with game designers and producers
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- Familiarity with basic writing structures and forms
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to write on demand and in various styles
- Willingness to adapt and iterate content
- Strong and diverse knowledge of popular culture
- Extensive gaming experience, especially with F2P and casual games
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Previous experience in the video games industry
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Background in writing and/or English language and literature
- Passion for books, comics, and movies
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.