We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a game designer with experience in the field of game design, a desire to grow and improve professionally, and a strong interest in mobile games. In this role, you will take part in the formation of features of one of our projects, influence the development of the game and share experience with a unique team of professionals.
- Development of the concept of the game and game mechanics;
- Development of domestic economy and monetization;
- Analysis of statistics and the establishment of a high-level vision on the balance sheet;
- Calculation of game balance.
- Minimum 3 years of game design experience
- Good knowledge of the f2p market, current gaming trends
- Portfolio of released, commercially successful projects
- Desire to develop games for mobile platforms
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- The ability to clearly articulate and express your thoughts
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt and iterate content
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- The ability to set goals and focus on the result of work
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.