We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a well organized, motivated and energetic colleague to help us create, plan and organize all of the company’s internal and external events. You will be involved in supporting team collaboration, communication and making people happy at work!
- Conduct short and long term event planning according to the company’s strategy and culture
- Make budget plans, organize purchases and keep records
- Cooperate closely with Brand Manager and Brand Designer
- Meticulously design and organize internal and external events according to the company culture and needs (theme, venue, guests, etc)
- Find and communicate with all of the external collaborators
- Manage company travel arrangements (transport, accomodation, travel insurance, etc.)
- Design and plan gifting
- Conduct internal surveys
- Previous experience in similar positions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and motivation
- Previous experience in event management in creative industry
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.