We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
Playrix games are developed on an internal cross-platform engine written in C++. This engine is being constantly developed for use on both ongoing and upcoming products. A proficient programmer would need to work on unique tasks and create top-end products on a daily basis.
- Programming game mechanics and logic
- UI programming and visual effects
- Game resource optimization
- Game profiling and optimization of memory and fps
- Work with third-party SDKs
- Development of auxiliary tools (level editors, maps, effects, various utilities, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Knowledge of OOP, basic algorithms and data structures
- Technical English
- Responsibility, independence, ability to work in a team
- Gaming experience, iOS and Android experience are a plus
- Computer graphics experience, Lua, Python are a plus
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.