We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for a communicative, analytical and responsible colleague for our PR and Branding department to help us develop, improve and communicate our brand and internal culture with a particular focus on Employer Branding.
- Manage corporate communications and company branding (employer branding)
- Create, act on and implement brand strategy (employer branding strategy) in close collaboration with company management and HR department
- Manage internal communication channels (information, gifting, surveys, etc. related to studio culture, brand and promotion)
- Manage external communication channels (website, social media, external employer branding platforms, media relations, gaming/IT community, etc)
- Collaborate with Brand Designer and Event Manager – ensure that the brand and company culture are well represented in the design and events
- Analyze and measure performance and KPIs as well as create documents and procedures related to brand management
- Manage team budget planning
- Communicate with internal and different external stakeholders
- Considerable experience in similar positions (branding, employer branding, PR, online marketing)
- Excellent communication skills (Serbian, English)
- Excellent knowledge of online communication / social network tools
- Analytical skills and strategic approach
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Responsibility and desire to improve the process
- Experience in Employer Branding or IT/Gaming Corporate Communication positions
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.