We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes and Manor Matters.
Do you see a piece of text and think: “Some art or a photo would tell this story better!”? Do you enjoy creating high quality, engaging, and entertaining designs? Would you like to be part of a team that creates fun and goes beyond limits? Then, our marketing team is the team of your choice!
- Working on effective content for print, video, and digital media
- Creating unique social media posts, logo art, icons, and gif animations
- Creating brand identity of the company in cooperation with other team members
- Designing and creating materials for internal and external events
- Completing projects by working closely with marketing team
- College degree in Graphic Design
- 3+ years experience with similar job positions
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- High-quality portfolio that displays a strong understanding of design principles
- Experience in visual communications, graphic design, digital, video and print
- Demonstrated time management, communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative and adaptable attitude
- Ability to multi-task several ongoing projects
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Web Design
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Adobe After Effect and Adobe Premiere
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.