We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes and Manor Matters.
We are looking for a 3D Animator who is able to create, iterate and deliver high quality 3D animations. If you are good at creating optimized 3D animations and incorporating them into the game, our creative team may be the perfect fit for you!
- Planning and preparing visual references
- Creating basic and complex rigs for 3D models (characters, animals, vehicles, objects) in accordance with the pipeline
- Importing and controlling the quality of animation assets
- Creating, developing and continually improving animations
- Exporting animations and importing them into the game
- Understanding and maintaining the current style of our projects
- Closely collaborating on existing and future projects with other team members
- Excellent grasp of animation theory
- Previous experience in a similar job position
- Good working knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Knowledge of Advanced Skeleton is a plus
- Previous experience in working on casual games similar to ours is a big plus
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.