We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes and Manor Matters.
We are looking for artists who are able to work on all stages of graphic assets – from the concept to the final rendering. Our games are well known for the highest quality of graphics and our 2D Artists are the ones working on setting and maintaining this level of quality. You will have a unique opportunity to create graphics for games that are currently under development.
- Creation of in-game graphics – some of which are characters, animals, environments, buildings, and other game-specific elements
- Learning and maintaining formed styles of specific projects in everyday work
- Interaction with other departments in the company
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
- Work experience with similar job positions and styles and willingness to submit 5-10 relevant works as a part of a portfolio demonstrating your skill and style
- Great understanding of character, architecture and environment design (composition, anatomy, form, lighting, color etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team in high-intensity game development environment
- Experience in 3D modelling is a plus, as well as some basics in 2D animation
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.