We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
We are looking for artists who are able to work on all stages of graphic assets – from the concept to the final rendering. Our games are well known for the highest quality of graphics and our 2D Artists are the ones working on setting and maintaining this level of quality. You will have a unique opportunity to create graphics for games that are currently under development.
- Creation of in-game graphics – some of which are characters, animals, environments, buildings, and other game-specific elements
- Learning and maintaining formed styles of specific projects in everyday work
- Interaction with other departments in the company
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
- Work experience in similar job positions and styles and willingness to submit 5-10 relevant works as a part of a portfolio demonstrating your skill and style
- Great understanding of character, architecture and environment design (composition, anatomy, form, lighting, color etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team in high-intensity game development environment
- Experience with 3D modelling is a plus, as well as some basics in 2D animation
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio events, PlayrixCON, an entertainment zone
More about benefits here.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.